If you are seeking employment with The Church Academy you must adhere to the following policies:
- Teacher/Staff affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he or she is a “born again” Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. (I John 3:3; I Peter 1:23).
- Teacher/Staff gives testimony that he or she has a sense of God’s will, that teaching is his or her calling, and that teaching in a Christian school is God’s direction for him or her.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations both the TCA Statement of Faith and the General Purpose and Philosophy, and is committed to upholding them.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations that their personal children must attend The Church Academy.
- Teacher/Staff will faithfully attend The Church either in St. Amant, Donaldonsville, or Livingston.
- Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations all applicable policies outlined in the TCA Staff and Faculty Handbook.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Church Academy Teacher Application
(Teachers must have a valid teacher’s certificate)